Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Melon & Blue



I'm more & more grateful every day that I have been able to make a career out of what I've loved to do since ever I put pencil to paper as a toddler. I never ever take it for granted. & how could I forget all you lovely beautiful people who support my work by tirelessly visiting this blog? You are the bee's knees! I adore hearing from you so please do leave a comment or e-mail me any time!

Some photos of what's been on my mind: An elegant Maharajah from an old Vogue publication, & a photo of my Indian elephant (thanks Sana!), & circle painting in the background. The painting is for sale, contact me at shirinsahba @ gmail . com for details.

4 comments:

  1. Shirin, your art is continually transforming!! I love the visual impact of this one. xo Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirin, you have been blessed with a talent unbelievable. Keep up the good work, my dear. Your Mama is surely smiling with every new piece! Love, mama nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my darling ladies! You are always so encouraging to me...:o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.gorlizki.com/slideshow.html: Another lover of miniature art form. Reminded me of you :)

    ReplyDelete